Following on from HSE & Government guidelines, we are temporarily closed until 1st June 2021, pending further guidelines. We are currently contacting guests who are booked in from now until 1st May. We will continue to keep guests updated once we have more information.
The Wellbeing of our staff & customers is or primary concern & we believe we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to fight the spread of Covid-19.
Our Family run hotel has always put the needs of our guests first & rest assured we have the highest safety standard to provide you with peace of mind during your stay:
• We are operating in accordance with all current Department of Health guidelines and advise.
• Facilitation of safe check in and safe check out procedures for all guests in order to ensure social distancing.
• Provision of natural ventilation to all rooms and general hotel areas
• Provision of on-site guest's private car park for convenient access to hotel
• Facilitation of needs as appropriate, for guests with specific health issues.
• Assurance that all our service providers and suppliers are operating to current Department of healthy guidelines.
• Effective cleaning of hotel areas to an excellent standard by trained personnel using approved cleaning products.
• Provision of up-to-date information to all hotel guests on current Department of Health guidelines
• Provision of hand sanitisers for guests in appropriate hotel areas, we will continue to review guidance provided by the relevant authorities including the HSE, Health Protection surveillance Centre (HPSC) and the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Reservation can be made by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or here on our website.
The Courtney Family & all the team at The Victoria.